Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hot days call for... cupcakes?


With the weather spiking up to the 90's lately- we've started breaking out the cupcake to cool off!

Elliott's looooving it.  He'll play in it until he's completely worn out- and then take a nice, long nap.  


Yes, he's even taking cup-cakey bubble baths.

Everyone needs a giant cupcake in their lives! 


Evelyn couldn't resist getting in on the cupcake action too.  

I must admit, it does look pretty inviting... 
though if I decide to take the plunge squat, I'll spare us all the evidence.  



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find that cupcake kiddie pool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubbles.... Pretty cool special effects! Heeheeehaahaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, where, oh WHERE did you get that gnome watering can?!?!?! I'm a gnome freak!!!!!! I have them all over my house and garden, I must have it!!! The cupcake pool is freaking adorable too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps... after, months upon months of not blogging, myself-you've inspired me to blog about my gnomies! I'm gonna make it happen! :) <3 thanks!!

      Delete
    2. It's from Miner's! They had a ton of them, and I *think* we paid around $9. It holds so much water, I love it. :)

      Delete
    3. AND I'm super stoked that you're blogging. That's awesome! Looking forward to reading about your gnomes. :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks! Miners has the BEST gnome stuff!! They carry a brand of statuary called: Woodland Garden Gnomes- I have 4 or 5 of them!! I should have known miners would have that! Miners shares my love for all things gnome!

      My blog so far has been mostly food with a few personal things, but I think it's the best choice as an outlet for my gnome obsession! Thanks for the inadvertent inspiration!! :)

      Delete

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥