Thursday, July 5, 2012

Camping, the dreamy version...



It's no secret that I'm not much of a camper, right?  I made a big effort to go with the flow and not be that stereotypical pain-in-the-ass, bad camper...  Some moments were better than others (I'll share more with you tomorrow), but I managed to capture a few of my favorites on film.

On this day, Jeffrey had a horrible migraine, so we missed the boat trip with the rest of the family- but still managed to have a good time on our own...  We hiked with the kids, rode bikes, shot arrows, drank root beer floats, ate ice cream, and then while he napped- the babes and I swam.  Migraine aside... it was the prettiest, most happy of days.

This little video is our trip through heart-shaped, rose-tinted glasses.
Which is exactly how I'm choosing to remember it.  ♥-





No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥